Wednesday, June 8, 2016

Hangin' Out



Good morning, I am hangin' out over at Focusing On Life today posting about my happy place. Come join me there.

"One of the things (Uncle Alex) found objectionable about human beings was that they so rarely notice it when they were happy. He himself did his best to acknowledge it when times were sweet. We could be drinking lemonade in the shade of an apple tree in the summertime, and Uncle Alex would interrupt the conversation to say, "If this isn't nice, what is?" So I hope that you will do the same for the rest of your lives. When things are going sweetly and peacefully, please pause a moment, and then say out loud, "If this isn't nice, what is?"  ~  Kurt Vonnegut

Until next time.....

6 comments:

  1. That little squirrel is darling. - Yes I agree with that statement wholeheartedly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i will echo Ida and a wonderful image of the resting Squirrel

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is a stunning picture! Gorgeous focus!

    ReplyDelete
  4. "If this isn't nice . . . what is?"

    ReplyDelete
  5. Isn't he a cutie? I've been enjoying your 100 Days of Blogging - I just haven't had time to comment. My summers are crazy what with Campbell here every day. But that's a blessing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've been enjoying your hundred days, too.
    Great shot.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment, I read and cherish them all. I will do my best to return the favor.